Since I was a little girl I've been making dens....and don't think I'll ever stop..........



Tuesday 9 February 2010

A grey Monday with hardly any natural light to work. As you can see I tend to spread out a bit (huge understatement) when I’m working so transferred from my little studio upstairs to the kitchen table. Even less light in the kitchen because we back onto the woods so I pinched A’s work lamp because the bulb has blown in mine. I actually managed to have a very productive day.



I worked on what I think is the final piece for a commission I’ve been working on. But then it began to snow again. Huge big fluffy white flakes of snow. So couldn’t resist a couple of quick sketches of the cherry tree that Deeda bought us when we first moved into the house.
Then managed to do a bit of colour work that I’m actually happy with. Hurray I can start some new work now.

No comments:

Post a Comment