Since I was a little girl I've been making dens....and don't think I'll ever stop..........



Tuesday 15 June 2010

Oxford and Cherwell College Creative Arts Show, 2010

There was a diverse selection of work at the preview of the Oxford and Cherwell College Creative Arts Show last night, here's just a taster.

Tom Hughes, quirky photographs.

I was disappointed that I couldn't find out who was responsible for this piece. I just loved these simple line drawings. One of my favourite things.
Lana Al-Sharma's wall mounted pieces raised questions regarding cultural identity. Being of Iraqui heritage but born and brought up in the UK, Al-Sharma's Final Major Project explored the notion of belonging to more than one place.

Daniel Clements mixed latex and bamboo installation was intended to provoke a reaction from the audience.
Some cool graphic work.
Lucy Wills-Wright's installation Transition, comprised a digital projected image, textile and found object.

No comments:

Post a Comment