Since I was a little girl I've been making dens....and don't think I'll ever stop..........



Wednesday 17 March 2010

It's been a great few days......it's gone so fast that it just seems to be a blurr of images now......Here's the good bits......Thursday I was offered an artist residency for next year in a local secondary school......Friday evening I met up with 'S' in London talked loads had salad and tons of coffee and bought six simple good white china bowls for a song....

''H' home for the weekend.....hurray....very late night and then early Saturday morning.....a last minute stall on the East Oxford Farmers and Community Market....it was fun cos 'H' and 'A' were sweet and came too. Sold lots and met tons of really nice people.........

Busy Sunday but lovely family Mother's Day Supper............watched I Capture the Castle (it's got to be one of my favourite films...i just love it) then found out that one of my sisters and her husband who live in Chester have got an appartment they wanted in Jericho a really cool part of Oxford.......

Persuaded 'H' to stay an extra day.....worked hard all morning but we spoiled ourselves with an afternoon in town ......she treated me to some makeup, we had the obligatory root around Toast......I could live in there.........


....Yummy coffee and hot chocolate, huge wedges of carrot and chocolate cake.............then home for supper.......

Then we drove 'H' back to London......another late night but great to see 'H' and look at the lovely sparkly lights reflecting in the Thames........

No comments:

Post a Comment