Since I was a little girl I've been making dens....and don't think I'll ever stop..........



Wednesday 18 August 2010

Free Fran & Josh TIckets.

I've just found a message from Josh offering a couple of pairs of free tickets to see Fran & Josh in Croatia but the deadline it 6pm tonight, the 18th. Why not have a go they are an amazing band.

Here's his message:
We have 2 pairs of tickets for SMS festoval in Croatia
in just 2 weeks?.....!!!!

All you have to do is respond to this
with a joke you know, by tomorrow,
6pm, and we will award one pair of
tickets to the best joke, and one to
the worst, courtesy of SMS festival,
you just have to get the flights.

No joke!
Hahaaa see what we did there.. I think we
should win.. just for that..

Check it out:

http://sms-2010.com/
Get the jokes in!




2 comments: