Since I was a little girl I've been making dens....and don't think I'll ever stop..........



Sunday 29 November 2009

The Cloth Shop























Whilst rooting around Portobello Market last Friday, I came across a really cool shop whose window display drew me across the road, whose open door with tantalising glimpses of fabric subsequently enticed me inside....even though there was obviously very little room to maneuver as it was so jam packed with interesting things!

It was full of beautiful linens and woolen blankets and fabric from Hungarian grain sacks, and Romanian Cart Covers, that brought on one of my Little House on the Prairie moments. I've just checked out their website and it looks as though their stock is really varied, from new and retro or antique sources.

No comments:

Post a Comment