Since I was a little girl I've been making dens....and don't think I'll ever stop..........



Thursday 10 December 2009


I had to go into town, yesterday and was really disappointed to discover that Borders has gone into liquidation! I feel quite responsible, having regularly read through huge piles of magazines in there whilst having a coffee, and then maybe buying one of them, if that.......They stock such an amazing range of magazines. I don't know where I'll get to see them now.......The upside was that there was 30% off all the stock, and the art and cookery books had 40% off ....so bought something for everyone, including a Pattern Palette Source book with an interactive CD-ROM for myself ...... I don't know why it attracted me so much, when there was so much to choose from !? ......think it's because I've got that colour thing going on..............
Also managed to get some stocking fillers in Oxford, like this cute cat by WAWAYA.COM ...check out the tail....

No comments:

Post a Comment