Since I was a little girl I've been making dens....and don't think I'll ever stop..........



Friday 5 March 2010

Oxford Antique Market and Bear Love







My niece's boyfriend has a serious case of bear love......I'm not sure when it started, how it came about or why................ he lives in France and I haven't met him yet.....and I haven't seen my niece since before Christmas so still have a bag of Christmas goodies waiting for her, including a box of Bear Baked Fruit Nibbles that I thought might amuse them both.
I was really pleased on my root around my favourite stall on Oxford Antique Market last week, the one with the really pleasant friendly guy who sells old cameras and magic lantern slides...to find The Bears of Jasper to add to the goodie bag..........I think it's really cool especially as it was only £1!

No comments:

Post a Comment