Since I was a little girl I've been making dens....and don't think I'll ever stop..........



Thursday 31 December 2009

Bye, bye 'noughties'


Tomorrow's not only the beginning of a new year, but also a new decade...the end of the 'noughties.'

What will it bring? and what will we call it?
For me there was a lot going on some things amazing, others not so good.

Time for resolutions? Where do I begin.....

Carpe Diem......seize the moment....this is it.....

...how did Sandra Bullock's screen mother reprimanded her in Hope Floats?.... "Do you think life goes on forever? That behind every chance is another and another. It's the worst kind of extravagance the way you spend your chances, Birdie..."

So I'm going to try not to waste any of mine,and enjoy every moment, and have a damn good try at attempting to help those around me enjoy it all too.....


I think that a little simplification may help...so a spot of sorting out mentally and physically may be called for to free up the time to enable me to do just that....

No comments:

Post a Comment