Since I was a little girl I've been making dens....and don't think I'll ever stop..........



Friday 29 January 2010

fantastic friday




What a great day Friday was. First of all I had some really positive feed back about the commission I'm doing. Then I popped into a charity shop and found an old leather doctors bag. It's something that I've been looking for for ages. Even better it was only £4.99!! I think that the volunteers in the Oxfam shop didn't think that anyone would actually want to use it as an accessory........ check out the label above.......you'll see what I mean.....

Then whilst driving home had the idea of writing another blog. When I first started 'making dens' a couple of months ago it didn't have a name and was intended to showcase my artwork. with time it's got a bit domesticated. So I decided that maybe I should begin a new blog dedicated to those more domesticated things thus the concept of 'cooking up a storm in a teacup' was born. So I beavered away at that all day...... you might like to check it out on
www.cookingupastorminateacup.blogspot.com let me know what you think.....



No comments:

Post a Comment